There are approximately 380,000 Christian churches (organizations) in the United States (source). Of these congregations, less than 50% of attendees are in meaningful relationship with one another, apply their spiritual gifts, nor invest finances in God’s Kingdom (source). Active participation with Christian churches in the U.S.A. continues to decline (source). Children who “go to church” continue to exit by age 15 (source). Divorce rates among the church has surpassed 40% (source).
Globally, there are still 144 unengaged and unreached people groups over 500 in population, and 98% of deaf people don’t know Jesus (source). 11% of North American church monies are invested into missions, with less than 1% going towards unreached people groups (source).
59% of the population in our city (Reno, NV) are “unchurched”, ranking #2 in the U.S.A. (source). Suicide, addiction, divorce, and other sad statistics all rank among the highest in the U.S.A (source).
Our own lives have challenges.
God is awesome and everyones only real hope.
Not everyone will respond to the testimony nor free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ.
God’s people are amazing and beautiful–the church, every expression. We are family. We are with you, for you, and love you.
“Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again” (2 Corinthians 5:14-15), to live out another approach in being a church community.
We are people rallying together to share our lives and our resources in the name of Jesus Christ–to catalyze joy and faith every breath, everywhere we are. We are committed to following the example and teachings of Jesus Christ and the Apostles. We take ownership of, and are devoted too, spiritual maturity and gospel impact. We do this through intentional relationship, learning and obedience. We champion every Jesus-follower as a commissioned minister and witness–the church.
We invite you to live with us.
We call it The Way Path.
We are a church community that focusses on:
– praying and fasting together
– maturing in the faith together
– sharing our time, talent, and treasure together
– investing in our children, relationships, and strangers together
We are commissioned by the global church movement that is IAM, her first N. American “church plant”.
Together we can witness awe and wonder, be faithful in devotion to Jesus Christ, and be with God forever.
Together we can address reality.
Is God Moving You
- If God is stirring your heart towards another approach of being the church, first pray, fast, and seek God’s heart.
- If you are already in a church community, awesome. Speak to your shepherds, listen, honor, discern God’s calling on your life, and go from there.
- Do you already meet with others and desire cheering-on and support, let’s chat.
- If you’re curious about Jesus Christ, have questions, or are searching for a faith community, let’s chat.
Phone: (775) 434-8255