Servant + Booster

Jay Stearley, M.A., M.B.A.

“Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.” (Colossians 3:1-2)

“Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. This is what the ancients were commended for.” (Hebrews 11:1-2)

Jay Stearley is a 40-something Jesus follower, husband, dad, outdoor enthusiast, and creative builder. He is a worker with IAM and AG, an executive services provider with Upwards Forward, and adjunct business professor at the University of Nevada, Reno. He earned a M.A. in Discipleship and Christian Leadership from Western Seminary, an M.B.A. and B.S. from the University of Nevada, Reno.

Prior to current ministry and vocation, Jay worked with churches all over the United States with Slingshot Group, was an executive pastor of one of N. America’s fastest growing churches, a real estate entrepreneur, a band front man, and more (LinkedIn).

You can catalyze joy and faith every day by praying, loving, showing up, and by giving financially:

– The Way Path: of all contributions, 60% is given away to support Christian work around the globe and caring for people amidst the TWP community; the remaining 40% is utilized for TWP administration and workers.

– Jay Stearley: support this family by sending them to “the ends of the earth” and “planting” the first U.S.A.-based IAM church in this nations #2 unchurched location, Reno, NV (2020).

Contact Information
Phone: ‪(775) 434-8255‬

%d bloggers like this: